Legal Notice | Privacy Notice | Social Media
This website is published by Saarland University (Universität des Saarlandes). Saarland University is a public corporate body established by law and represented by its President Manfred Schmitt.
- Regulatory authority: Ministerium der Finanzen und für Wissenschaft des Saarlandes (Saarland Ministry of Finance and Science)
- VAT Reg. No.: DE 138 117 521
- EORI number: DE 430 5841
Phone: +49 681 302–0
Fax: +49 681 302‑3001
Insofar as this server contains journalistic or edited content in which textual or pictorial material from periodical printed matter is reproduced either entirely or in part, or in which texts are disseminated periodically, responsibility for such content lies with: The President of Saarland University, Saarbrücken Campus, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany.
The regulatory body with responsibility for audiovisual media services is the State Media Authority of Saarland, Federal Republic of Germany.
Editorial responsibility for the university’s main web pages: Online editorial team (wwwadm(at)uni-saarland.de).
Not all web pages are maintained by the online editorial team. Some web pages (e.g. those of the faculties, departments, research groups, etc.) are managed independently. If you have any questions regarding the content published on one of these non-central web pages, please get in touch with the relevant contact or write to: wwwadm(at)uni-saarland.de.
- No assurances are made regarding pages that can be accessed from within the Saarland University website. Furthermore, no liability is accepted for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any of the information contained therein.
- The commercial use of this information, in particular its distribution or dissemination for commercial gain, is prohibited.
- We accept no liability for any possible violation of privacy or breach of law in other web content linked to from this website. Responsibility for the content of external web pages lies with the respective editor/publisher. Web content from external providers is examined with all due care and attention before any link is included on our site. Nevertheless, no liability can be assumed for the completeness and accuracy of information accessed via external links. Please notify us at: wwwadm(at)uni-saarland.deabout any web pages that can be accessed from our site and whose content gives grounds for complaint.
- Saarland University reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information provided on this website without prior notice and to remove such information when necessary. The information on the university’s website does not constitute and is certainly no substitute for legal advice.
- Links on other websites to the official university pages are permitted, provided that such links are appropriately marked as such.
- Should any official text, or excerpts therefrom, appear on our web pages, the original version of said text shall take precedence over the version published on this website.